Canon Pixma Ts702a Troubleshooting
When you learn some techniques to troubleshoot your printer issues, you can handle them in a streamlined manner. In this section, let's discuss a few solutions to fix the problems that frequently occur on your Canon PIXMA TS702a printer.
Canon Pixma Ts702a Not Printing
- If your Canon PIXMA printer is not printing, you should check a few things in the first place. Check whether your printer is turned on and is connected to a working power outlet. See if the connection between your printer and computer is stable and secure. If you have connected them using a USB cable, confirm that the connection is firm enough at both ends (printer end and computer end). If you connect them over a network, ensure that both the devices are connected to the same network.
- Check your printer's control panel. If it shows any error codes, fix them with the appropriate troubleshooting methods. Also, ensure there is no paper jam on your printer. If so, remove all the jammed paper from the specified area.
- Ensure that you have loaded enough paper into the paper cassette. In case the cartridge runs out of ink, replace it.
- In some situations, the print jobs might pile up on your printer's memory. In such cases, your Canon PIXMA TS702a may start to malfunction. To fix this trouble, you should cancel all the documents you have sent so far.
- To do it, search for the Control Panel and click on it. Now, click Hardware and Sounds> Devices and Printers. Here you can find all the devices and printers connected to your computer. Right-click on your Canon printer and select the See what's printing option. Then, click the Printer tab and pick the Cancel All Documents option.
- Always set your Canon PIXMA TS702a printer as the default machine on the Windows computer. If you haven't done that yet, go to the Devices and Printers section, right-click on your printer, and choose the Set as default printer option.
- Sometimes, a simple power cycle can help you handle this problem efficiently. To do that, turn off your printer and disconnect the power cable. Wait for a minute. Then, reconnect the power cable to your Canon printer and turn it on. Now, see if your printer can print.
- An outdated driver can lead to significant problems. Therefore, visit Canon's official website and download the driver compatible with your OS. Ensure that this driver is updated. Then, install it on your computer and ensure it works.
When you follow the above methods, you can fix the “not printing” issue pretty easily.